HR Finance is responsible for financial budgeting, reporting, forecasting and analysis for four major areas of expertise, including Corporate Human Resources, Benefits (HR-aligned), Firm-wide Headcount Reporting, and Cash & Equity (Stock & Options) Incentive Compensation.
The HR Finance team is seeking a Sr. Team Member who will be responsible for the reporting, data management and data analysis for HR Finance, Lines of Business and Corporate Functions. He/she will manage complex reporting needs for such areas as headcount, diversity, attrition, metrics and employee engagement. Additional responsibilities will include analysis of output for internal partners, research on inaccurate data and follow-through to resolution along with managing the day to day functioning of the team.
He/she will be a valued partner to the HR Finance team and will be engaged to support additional initiatives and projects. The role also expands to participating in systems and data integration testing, providing required support on projects involving the usage of HC data and maintaining and improving internal processes to be more efficient in supporting user needs in an ever changing business environment.
Report out on Human Capital (HC) information using existing data warehouse and related reporting tools to meet HR data requirements of global users, both internal/external, including Top of the House (TOH) executives.
• Responsible to deliver Human Capital reporting to HR (primary business partner), Global Functions, and other businesses in a seamless and efficient fashion via SAP Business Objects , MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
• Deliver standard HR reporting to global stakeholders
• Ensure all ad hoc requests are serviced within agreed SLA and of highest quality
• Involvement in in-depth testing of data integrations product upgrades from time to time.
• To understand and safeguard the sensitive aspects of HC information being reported out by adopting a stringent yet logical due diligence process.
• Thoroughly understand available tools and processes to develop, implement and continuously improve and automate reporting/analytical processes and deliverables.
• Continuously analyze data reported out for any anomalies and work with internal support teams on identifying and incorporating possible fixes for the same.
• Proactively manage data integrity in systems by running queries, auditing and analyzing data.
• Maintain awareness of current HRIS trends with a focus on product and service development, delivery and support, and applying technology to automate reports
• Education: Minimum Graduate degree in any stream.
• Minimum 2 years of experience MIS reporting in any domain
• Advanced proficiency required in MS Excel
• Effective end-user consultation and communications skills in MIS reporting & designing
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Proven ability to translate business reporting requirements into sustainable reporting solutions
• Strong attention to detail, audit and analytical skills
• Strong focus on customer service and quality
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills to interact with all levels of management
• Experience managing confidential data with the utmost discretion
• Ability to handle multiple initiatives simultaneously
• Creative problem solving ability to grasp reporting and data analysis concepts quickly
• Willingness to work in Flexible Shifts
• Familiarity with HR practices and procedures
Working knowledge for any of the below:
o SQL basics
o MS Access
o SAP Business Objects or equivalent BI Tools
o MS SharePoint
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.