About Global Wealth Management: With more than 160 years of experience, J.P. Morgan Private Bank is a global wealth management leader that delivers the highest quality advice, service, capabilities and products to high net worth individuals and families around the world.
J.P. Morgan Global Wealth Management provides investment management products and services to high net worth and ultra high net worth investors. It offers the full spectrum of investment strategies - from equity, cash management, fixed income, currency and asset allocation to alternative asset classes such as private equity, real estate and hedge funds.
The Private Equity Due Diligence Group sits within GWM Managed Solutions and Strategies (MSS) which encompasses the discretionary investment offerings for clients, including multi-asset and single asset-class strategies as well as our manager selection platforms. The Private Equity Due Diligence team is responsible for sourcing, evaluating and monitoring private investment funds across buyout, growth equity, real estate and private credit funds for inclusion in private client portfolios across the global client franchise. With over $42 billion in total commitments since 2000, the Private Equity Due Diligence team uses a "best-of-breed" approach to source investment opportunities across its broad platform. A disciplined open architecture selection process enables the group to offer private clients high quality investment opportunities.
This candidate will be responsible to:
• Develop and maintain a high level of product knowledge relating to the private equity, private credit and real estate private market industries
• Prepare and maintain manager commentary and analysis relating to the performance of individual funds
• Help maintain detailed monitoring records post-investment including hosting and documenting regular update calls/meetings with fund managers
• Assist with the due diligence process and ongoing fund monitoring
• Assist with the development and maintenance of data and Portfolio Manager tools related to PE due diligence and fund monitoring
Willing to work afternoon shifts
• Qualified Professional (CA/MBA/CFA) with 5-6 years work experience in investment banking, private equity, or private investment fund of fund research
• Experience with building and analyzing financial models
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
• Experience with Private Equity investments or familiarity with alternatives investments strategies and structures, preferred
The key attributes for this candidate will include:
• Strong written, presentation and communication skills
• Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
• Good judgment and discretion working with highly confidential information
• Demonstrated ability to analyze and solve problems and to manage multiple tasks at once
• Strong initiative, energy and confidence completing assignments with limited supervision
Willing to work afternoon shifts
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.