Check Engine is an in-house developed application running on a Java, Oracle platform. This application supports multiple countries across ASIAPAC and EMEA, and handles time critical payments each day.
· Manage stakeholders, negotiate, influence and drive the conversation / meeting and getting consensus from all stakeholders.
· Work with the business to identify, analyze, document the business, functional and nonfunctional requirements, recommending business priorities, and advising business on options, risks, and solutions.
· Analyze impact of proposed solution across the business, develop use cases to explain/demonstrate business requirements/specifications to IT team
· Data analysis – understand, interpret, validate, manipulate data using excel and other tools, and present conclusions and recommendations.
· Contribute a business perspective during design, define data model, and facilitate design reviews with technology and business teams.
· Assist test teams to ensure that requirements documentation can be easily translated into test plans, and ensure that the proper testing plans have been completed. Provide relevant test scenarios for the testing team, review and provide inputs to test cases to ensure coverage is complete and the testing results correspond to the business expectations.
The successful candidate will have:
· A university degree; a degree in an engineering or computer science discipline is preferred
· Minimum 7 – 12 years of experience defining solutions for Payment platforms, especially cheque processing
· Very strong analytical and problem solving skills, with good decision making abilities.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· A strong focus on high quality deliverables and meeting tight deadlines.
· Very strong passion for technology with a strong interest in the latest development best practices and frameworks.
· Culturally sensitive in a role that spans regions and time zones.
· An agile mindset and a broad skillset - willing to do whatever it takes to help the team deliver
· Technology experience a plus. Experience in a properly functioning agile team would be extremely advantageous
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.