About Global Wealth Management: With more than 160 years of experience, J.P. Morgan Private Bank is a global wealth management leader that delivers the highest quality advice, service, capabilities and products to high net worth individuals and families around the world. We deliver highly customized and comprehensive solutions to help clients with the many complexities they face on their balance sheets by leveraging the Private Bank’s products and solutions. The Private Bank is involved with every facet of wealth management, including investments, liquidity and credit management, and tax and estate planning. Our business model focuses on deep client relationships through an integrated team structure with a platform of depth and breadth.
Managed Solutions & Strategy (MSS) Overview: MSS manages discretionary investment strategies and performs manager due diligence for clients across J.P. Morgan Global Wealth Management (GWM) and Chase Wealth Management (CWM). Discretionary investment offerings include multi-asset, single asset class and alternative strategies offered through individual accounts and private and registered funds. MSS performs due diligence on traditional and alternative asset class managers, including mutual funds, hedge funds, private equity and real estate.
Willing to work afternoon shifts
Job Description: The analyst in this role will support the Portfolio Specialist and Investor Relations team and execute initiatives across Managed Solutions & Strategy (MSS), focusing on projects and BAU activities.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Assist in developing and updating PowerPoint presentations and marketing materials for clients and internal meetings
• Develop and maintain a number of excel spreadsheets and models which may contain confidential client financial information
• Oversee quality control checks to ensure data integrity and accuracy
• Liaise with internal stakeholders (finance, compliance, business management, etc) on regulatory, technology, business management, legal improvements and/or initiatives
• Develop and drive initiatives aimed at improving the advisor/client experience (both internal & external), including increasing the efficiency of information flow and communication channels between different areas of the business
• Identify and assess areas of risk and implement preventative policies and procedures
• Organize and maintain databases used to manage investment ideas
• Provide input and new ideas that contribute to the overall development and enhancement of the business strategy
Willing to work afternoon shifts
We seek candidates with a unique blend of interpersonal and analytical skills. The Analyst should efficiently leverage both qualitative and quantitative resources to understand complex situations and present solutions. Specific requirements include:
• Qualified Professional (CA/MBA/CFA) 5-6 years
• Extensive experience using Microsoft office programs including excel, power point and Adobe PDF
• Business Communication skills
• Superior multi-tasking; strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills and ability to prioritize a heavy workload
• Genuine interest in financial markets and macro-level economic trends
• The ability to be a dynamic member of a team
• Strong initiative, energy and confidence completing assignments with limited supervision
• Good judgment and discretion working with highly confidential information
• Self Starter attitude
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.