The incumbent will be primarily responsible for performing User Acceptance Testing on day-to-day basis through interpretations of Business requirements Documents . The qualified candidate should work in cohesive teams with an ability to multi task, interpret, analyse , coordinate, and work in a highly challenging environment.
· Collecting and analyzing the project’s business requirements and transferring the same knowledge to the team.
· Evaluating the data collected through business process, conference calls and workshops.
· Providing suggestions to the low level analysis team during the test case writing.
· Communicating effectively with projects and internal teams to share the test analysis carried out.
· Documenting the acquired results of analysis and workflows as well as obtaining sign-off from the appropriate stakeholder.
· Managing any change requests related to the working project plans.
· Effective project and time management skills.
· Ability to analyze and document complex business processes.
· Ability to think analytically and should be a problem solver.
· Sound knowledge of documentation procedures, and program flow charts using visio.
· Strong organizational & time-management skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks.
· Ability to provide individual and group-based seminar/workshop BRD training.
· Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
· Ability to work with diverse group of professionals in close cooperation.
· Conducting task analysis and interacting with execution team for the improvement of productivity, integration, and to reduce costs
· Designing of UAT Estimates for test plans
· Creation of the test scenarios and review of test cases as required.
· Defects, creating traceability matrix and timely escalation of issues during the project.
· Document the analysis process and provide regular updates to management
· Maintaining Query Tracker
· Must have a Bachelor's degree
· 3-4 years experience in Testing Domain with strong basics of testing (experience in Payments domain will be a added advantage)
· ISTQB certified (Essential)
· Strong Analytical & Interpretation skills required
· Highly organized & eye for details with the ability to work under diverse work groups and high pressure environment within tight deadlines
· Individual must be a self starter with the ability to handle multiple tasks at one time
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.