The incumbent will be primarily responsible for performing User Acceptance Testing on day-to-day basis through interpretations of Business requirements Documents . The qualified candidate should work in cohesive teams with an ability to multi task, interpret, analyse , coordinate, and work in a highly challenging environment.
· Collecting and analyzing the project’s business requirements and transferring the same knowledge to the team.
· Evaluating the data collected through business process, conference calls and workshops.
· Providing suggestions to the low level analysis team during the test case writing.
· Communicating effectively with projects and internal teams to share the test analysis carried out.
· Documenting the acquired results of analysis and workflows as well as obtaining sign-off from the appropriate stakeholder.
· Managing any change requests related to the working project plans.
· Effective project and time management skills.
· Ability to analyze and document complex business processes.
· Ability to think analytically and should be a problem solver.
· Sound knowledge of documentation procedures, and program flow charts using visio.
· Strong organizational & time-management skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks.
· Ability to provide individual and group-based seminar/workshop BRD training.
· Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
· Ability to work with diverse group of professionals in close cooperation.
· Conducting task analysis and interacting with execution team for the improvement of productivity, integration, and to reduce costs
· Designing of UAT Estimates for test plans
· Creation of the test scenarios and review of test cases as required.
· Defects, creating traceability matrix and timely escalation of issues during the project.
· Document the analysis process and provide regular updates to management
· Maintaining Query Tracker
· Must have a Bachelor's degree
· 3-4 years experience in Testing Domain with strong basics of testing (experience in Payments domain will be a added advantage)
· ISTQB certified (Essential)
· Strong Analytical & Interpretation skills required
· Highly organized & eye for details with the ability to work under diverse work groups and high pressure environment within tight deadlines
· Individual must be a self starter with the ability to handle multiple tasks at one time
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.