JPMorgan Chase is a leading global financial services firm with assets under management of $2 trillion and operations in more than 50 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and businesses, financial transaction processing, asset and wealth management, and private equity. Under the JPMorgan Chase brands, the firm serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients.
If you're interested in working in an environment where leadership, excellence, integrity and diversity are among our core principles, then explore the opportunities at JPMorgan Chase.
The Equities Middle Office Project Team is responsible for defining and delivering change programmes across Equity Derivatives, Cash Equities and Prime Brokerage business lines, shaped by:
- Global strategic business-driven initiatives
- New products or new business process reviews
- Industry initiatives
- Regulatory driven initiatives
- Operational efficiency & automation initiatives
The Equities business is driving an aggressive innovation agenda. In this context, the role focuses specifically on the roll out of a strategic architecture for Equity Derivatives trade processing.
The candidate would be responsible for:
- Working closely with the Business (Desk Heads, Global and Regional Business Managers) to understand their needs / priorities / issues
- Translating business priorities into clear requirements; providing traceability of requirements to functional implementations
- Analyse, design and document business processes and target operating models
- Formulating test strategies, preparation of test materials and coordination of execution
- Contribute in developing, delivering and evaluating training materials
- Building and owning project deliverables: business case, plans, issues & risks
- Building and running governance around the different initiatives: communication, escalation, resolution
- Ultimately, successfully deliver own portfolio of initiatives
JPMorgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
JPMorgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are looking for candidates with the following characteristics:
- Experience in the Financial Services industry with understanding of Equity Derivative products and associated end to end transaction lifecycle
- Excellent problem solving skills to identify, understand and address operational and technical issues
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, including the ability to develop relationships across the various stakeholders including senior business executives
- Proficient in requirements gathering and documentation skills
- Proven project management experience & a track record in delivering projects on behalf of Front Office, Operations and/or Technology
- Experience in planning and executing User Acceptance Tests
- At least 5 years experience working in the change environment
- Good balance between analytical and interpersonal skills
- Ability to face off to very demanding stakeholders, managing their expectations
- A self motivated individual, able to deliver with minimal supervision whilst working effectively in a team