J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services.
The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than
100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank
provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
As a Securities Settlement Specialist, you will monitor, analyze, and process transactions via numerous proprietary and
vendor systems. You will be responsible to facilitate the accurate and timely settlement of securities transactions across
domestic and international markets. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Identify trade discrepancies as well as mitigate the risks related to the trade life cycle
- Manage complex operational and settlement issues
- Interact daily with the middle office, counterparties, traders, corresponding banks, immediate supervisors, and the finance
- Will be required to master the complexities of many equity products as well as gain a solid understanding of the business
model and infrastructure
- Must be controlled and detail orientated. Must be able to analyze complex and ambiguous issues and recommend
creative solutionsSecurities or some financial services operations experience required.
- Ability to work in a fast paced deadline driven environment
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience required
- Advanced analytical skills required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
- Strong PC skills (Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint, Internet)
- Good interpersonal skills
- Overtime required. Some travel may be required.
Days/hours: Monday - Friday but must be flexible
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.