· Expert knowledge of SharePoint Architecture, Object Model, Shared Services, SharePoint Templates, and SharePoint Features
· Expert Knowledge with SharePoint design and development using Visual Studio.
· Ability to design, implement, debug and execute SharePoint solutions that meet business requirements.
· Prior SharePoint migration experience from an existing platform or older SharePoint version is a plus.
· SQL Server programming and performing tuning. Hands-on experience reverse engineering, and writing and enhancing stored procedures.
· Proven experience supporting and troubleshooting complex custom SharePoint applications.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Minimum 3 years development background using C# and ASP.NET.
· Minimum 5 years experience with the following technologies:
o SharePoint 2010 (SharePoint 2013 is a plus!)
o MS .NET Framework 3.5/4.0
o MS SQL 2008/2012
o Visual Studio 2010/ 2012
o HTML (HTML 5 is a plus)
o Web Services
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.