JPMorgan Chase & Co. is a leading global financial services firm with assets of more than $2 trillion, over 265,000 employees and operations in over 60 countries. It operates across four business segments including Asset & Wealth Management, Commercial Banking, Consumer and Community Banking, Corporate and Investment Banking.
The Global Wealth Management business offers individuals and families personalized, comprehensive financial solutions that integrate sophisticated investment management, capital markets, trust and banking capabilities. JPMorgan Private Bank was recognized in 2015 by Euromoney as the world’s best global private bank, with more than 1,800 client advisors in 120 offices in 11 countries.
J.P. Morgan International Bank Limited (JPMIB) is the primary entity which is used to provide private banking services to ultra high net worth (UHNW) and high net worth (HNW) individuals in the EMEA region, excluding Switzerland. It is also the entity which provides banking, trading, and brokerage and custody services to clients of the Global Wealth Management (GWM) in Asia. JPMIB is a UK bank and is regulated by the PRA and FCA; it operates out of its UK head office with branches in Brussels, Frankfurt, Madrid and Milan.
EMEA Regulatory Change Management is a project management team, focusing on defining strategy, solutions and plans to manage change initiatives impacting the Global Wealth Management Business. Our Initiatives are both regulatory and business driven, focusing on business improvement, growth, expansion and enhanced controls. The team works cross-functionally with product specialists, front office advisors, legal, risk management, compliance, operations, technology, middle office and marketing.
The Analyst will support the development, implementation and on-going support of projects that meet the strategic vision of the Business. You will perform detailed analyses and define feasibility plans, coordinate delivery of results across different teams and departments, manage and report progress through project plans and other reporting tools, and drive the implementation of business solutions and change management initiatives. The size and duration of each project will vary but the objectives will focus on similar key aspects such as risk mitigation, process efficiency, technology enablement and business metrics reporting.
- Participate in short-middle term project deliverable. Design, develop and establish key reporting standards. Consistently follow up on requests, tasks, and assignments
- Own, deliver and execute tasks in a timely manner, manage and meet deadlines. Effectively prioritize workload and keep others informed of progress.
- Update correctly and consistently the project reporting and documentation (such as minutes, decisions, etc.). Demonstrate attention to detail and consistently produce quality work. Ensure delivery of relevant team procedures
- Understand how other functions work and build relationships (e.g. Operations, technology, Control functions) in order to effectively deliver
- Understand the project subject matter and context, including regulatory environment. Apply knowledge in assessing issues and solutions and educates others
- Take initiative in proposing solution and “thinking outside of the box”, considers impact across business. Collect information proactively and re-evaluate solutions
- Contribute in meaningful and appropriate ways to meetings or calls. Clear, concise and confident written and oral communications ( "straight to the point" mind-set). Make results of own analysis understandable, enabling others to accept and buy-in to conclusions
- Build network within GWM including and outside of RCM, across geographies. Get involved in RCM initiatives and analyst opportunities. Listen to and incorporate constructive feedback, begin to provide feedback to the team. Proactively manage relationship with manager, understand expectations of deliverables and is cognizant of manager's and other's perception of performance.
- Demonstrate a commitment to acquiring new knowledge and skills; seek to continuously improve standards of work, address opportunities for development. Demonstrate team spirit
- Build understanding of Risk and Compliance policies, undertake relevant training. Identify and escalate risks and issues when identified, works with team to remediate. Understand regulatory environment and regulations related to project.