FLRC Tech – QA
· Analyse requirements, create test cases and also implement Automation using UFT or Macros
· Support the functional and Business testing requirements for Regulatory Reporting Project.
· Integrate QTP/UFT with ALM11 and store all test execution in ALM and have good working knowledge of Excel macros and VB Scripting.
· Provide input into Test Plan and Test Strategy
· Raise, manage, escalate test defects, issues and risks as required
· Follow the Global Reg Test Management governance guidelines
· Ensure the releases delivered from development are Unit Tested for QA and Review all Unit Test Artefacts.
· Support the Business User Acceptance Test team during test Execution and will analyse any defects identified during BAU Testing
· Experience or exposure to Banking Regulatory Projects testing
· Planning and building automation solutions on QTP, Excel and VB scripting but as a minimum has good experience running automation tools and is able to execute basic debugging where required,
· Excellent SQL query knowledge
· Expert on ALM11
· Has experience working on complex, multi-platform, distributed applications
· Work with Tech BA and Business BA, Design, Development and business representatives to ensure test scope and test deliverables are accurate.
· Ideally have experience working with Test Harnesses and Synthetic Data generators for data warehousing projects
· Has experience working on large scale data migration and data warehousing projects involving multiple source systems and data feeds in a banking environment
· Understands tests at all levels (Functional Testing, System Integration Testing, Regression Testing etc)
· Demonstrates strong team work and focus.
· Has dealt with offshore project models.
· Can work under pressure and deliver on time, to plan
· Takes ownership and demonstrates initiative through problem identification, and resolution
· Is a creative thinker with strong attention to detail
· Demonstrates excellent organization and communication skills
· Prepare and Execute Test Cases and Data Sheets for testing against Functional and Business Requirements
· Prepare and execute Regression test cases
· Work closely with the Test Manager to ensure Test Schedules, plans and cycles are on track.
· Manage the execution of Test Sets during Test Cycles to completion
Job Specific Skills:
· Expert on ALM11
· Test Case Creation, requirement analysis, Defect Management skills
· Scheduling and estimating of Test Sets per Test Cycles
· Ability to work across all streams of testing – Functional Testing, Regression Testing, Sanity Test
· Project coordination skills
· Exposure to ETL, Ab-Initio Testing
· Experience on Regulatory Reporting Testing
· Automation Tool Expert – QTP/UFT, Macro or any other tool
· Project Management Exp
· Defining Test Strategy
· QTP 10.0 / UFT – Proficient
· Excel macros and VB scripting - Proficient
· QC10/ ALM11 – Advanced
· Ability to contrast and execute SQL Queries - Advanced
· MS Excel – Advanced
· MS PowerPoint – Proficient
· MS Word - Proficient
· Axiom knowledge – Desired
· Communication - Advanced
· Coordination Skills- Advanced
· Facilitation Skills face to face and virtual - Advanced
· Firm/Business Knowledge - Proficient
· Flexibility - Proficient
· Interpersonal Skills - Advanced
· Leadership - Proficient
· Relationship Management / Partnership - Proficient
· People Management - Matrix Environment - Proficient
· Teamwork - Advanced
· University degree level, and/or related work experience
· ISEB certified or at least 5 years test experience
· Over 5 years of combined business, project and IT experience
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.