J.P. Morgan Alternative Asset Management (JPMAAM) is a division of J.P. Morgan Asset Management, and an indirect wholly owned subsidiary of J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. JPMAAM is a leading hedge fund of funds provider, managing over $11 billion in assets for institutional and high net worth investors globally across commingled funds, discretionary separate accounts and advisory services. JPMAAM employs over 70 professionals with offices in New York, London, Geneva, Hong Kong and Singapore. JPMAAM diversifies across six broad strategies including relative value, opportunistic/macro, long/short equities, credit, merger arbitrage / event driven and short selling. Currently, JPMAAM is invested with approximately 85 hedge fund managers.
As an Applications Development Team Lead, you will participate in all facets of the development cycle for JPMAAM's Performance Measurement and Attribution application. This includes design, analysis, development, coding, testing and documentation. You will partner closely with business partners and the broader JPMAAM technology team. You will ensure your work products adhere to coding, architectural, and security standards as defined throughout Asset Management. A successful candidate must have relevant Java and web development experience.
- Provide high quality technology solutions that address business needs
- Utilize agile methodologies and adhere to coding standards, procedures and techniques while contributing to the technical code documentation
- Participate in design reviews and provide input to the design recommendations
- Design, develop, code, test, debug and document
- Work closely with clients to identify and specify complex business requirements and processes
- Research and evaluate solutions and make recommendations
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.