JPMorgan Chase is a leading global financial services firm and operations in more than 50 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and businesses, financial transaction processing, asset and wealth management, and private equity. Under the JPMorgan, Chase and Bank One brands, the firm serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients.
If you're interested in working in an environment where leadership, excellence, integrity and diversity are among our core principles, then explore the opportunities at JPMorgan Chase. Further information about careers at JPMorgan Chase can be found on our website:
Financial Information Reporting Solution provides infrastructure support and reporting services leveraged by all lines of business and corporate areas.
· End to End Reporting: Sourcing, Aggregation, and Analysis for Internal and External Reporting
· End User Tool Support for Internal and External Reporting Applications
· Define and deliver target end state operating model and technology requirements for the Data Consumption Strategy
· Global Corporate Tax Program Management (FATCA, Common Reporting Standard, CDOT)
POSITION DETAILS - Responsible for providing leadership to the Management Information System Operations function. The role is expected to cover oversight of the Operational process & Project efforts within the function
Roles & Responsibilities – include specific functions/ tasks/ performance objectives
1) Senior Team Member should have end to end processing knowledge on MIS functions.
(i) All the reconciliations performed for EP,MIS Cubes, EARS, HCR, EMPort and TAG.
(ii) Effective Helpdesk Management for MIS & HCR. Timely response (as per SLA) to User Queries on MIS/HCR Helpdesk and updating Control Tower daily.
2) Senior Team Member should be able to communicate effectively, work and coordinate with onshore partners and users/Source Systems Teams/ GFT.
3) Senior Team Member should be prompt in escalating potential issues to either team specialist or team leader.
4) Senior Team Member should be Updating SOP’s as and when there is a change in the process.
5) Identification of issues and updating the issue tracker/Tasklist on a timely basis and present the Issues on the weekly team meeting.
6) Senior Team Member should actively participate in GFI initiatives or Team initiatives and develop and maintain better networking and visibility with other colleagues in the Organisation.
7) Senior Team Member should be able to identify process improvement to ensure better control & reduce on time savings.
8) TM should show keen interest in learning new things.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.