- Provide Sales Support to the Front Line Sales and Sales Head
- Analyse Client Revenue Trending, Analysis and identify Opportunities
- Client interface with Branch for origination of Cash and Liquidity business
- Ensure KYC records are accurate and comply with regulatory requirements.
- Manage KYC for existing business and multiple remediation efforts concurrently within designated timeframes and quality standards.
Note: The hiring manager for this job opening would be willing to have a conversation about flexibility. This could range from ad hoc flexibility in a full time position, to a more formal Flexible Work Arrangement. The hiring manager is not committing to offering this, just highlighting openness to having the conversation.Post Graduate (MBA/ CA) with a minimum of 7-10 years of relevant experience
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.