Draw Analyst – Commercial Real Estate Loan Administration – Dallas, TX
JPMorgan Chase Construction Management is seeking a highly motivated individual with exceptional organizational and communications skills to support the Construction Management department in a fast-paced team environment. The qualified candidate must be able to prioritize and manage multiple duties and tasks with frequent interruptions. Candidate must be able to work in a team environment and have a dedication to quality customer service. The individual should also be able to independently identify and initiate office management projects.
Primary responsibilities of the position include the following:
· Act as initial contact receiving and screening telephone calls and emails, provide factual information which requires tact, discretion and the interpretation of policies and procedures; take messages and refer callers to appropriate Construction Administrator
· Process and distribute mail
· Manage correspondence and forms for staff, including drafting, procuring signatures and filing with minimal guidance and direction; review final documents for completeness, accuracy, format, compliance with policies and procedures, and appropriate English usage
· Initial review documents received from customers, vendors, and contractors for completeness and conformity to processes and procedures before forwarding to Construction Administrators
· Organize and maintain various office electronic and hard copy files
· Support invoice processing—including entry in various forms, distribution, and scanning or photocopying
· Provide administrative support to staff as required
· Report preparation, monitoring and distribution
· Set up and maintenance of desk files
· Set up files within systems; moderate to heavy scanning of documents
· Application of good customer service skills required in all aspects of responsibilities
· Must have ability to multi-task and work in fast paced/time sensitive environment to support a team
· Minimum three years of administrative experience as a Project Secretary or Project Coordinator for a construction company. Working for a construction company is a mandatory requirement
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Familiarity with standards of business correspondence
· Outstanding organizational, interpersonal and time management skills; detail oriented
· Advanced computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access) and Adobe Acrobat
· Demonstrated accuracy and thoroughness of work
· Ability to monitor own work and work of others to verify quality
· Ability to multi-task and take initiative, cheerfully and respectfully handling multiple assignments simultaneously and meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to organize work, set priorities, meet critical deadlines and follow up assignments with minimum direction
· Experience in handling sensitive and confidential business matters and information with discretion
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.