· Process Improvement Initiatives: Partner with the Operations Leads to brainstorm, deep-dive, identify potential opportunities and drive towards executable solutions, improving controls and delivering cost saves.
· Focus on Re-engineering initiatives to drive process efficiencies
· Introduce Robotics and automate the manual processes
· Drive overall project success, measuring performance against established objectives
· MBA or an advanced degree (or equivalent experience)
· 15+ years Operations / Consulting experience with a top-tier Bank / Management Consulting firm or an internal consulting/corporate strategy team, including 3+ years managerial experience motivating and leading teams
· Demonstrated expertise in process improvement, with a focus on eliminating bureaucracy
· Excellent facilitation, project management and consultative skills with strong business acumen
· Familiarity with a broad range of analytical tools/problem-solving approaches
· Proven leader with experience in collaborating and negotiating across functions and levels
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Proven ability to influence and impact change
· Innovative, creative and results-oriented
· Ability to work independently in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment and manage multiple priorities
· Proficiency in MS Excel and PowerPoint tools
· Experience working with senior leaders straddling across Technology, Operations and Strategy a plus
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.