As a Financial Consultant you will be a key member of the Chase Investments team in our mission to create a great client experience and help individuals across all 50 U.S states to save and invest wisely. Financial Consultants work in a team environment, to assist clients with investment accounts over the phone by providing general guidance, advice, and customer service.
By understanding the client's needs, experience, and financial resources, you will be asked to make appropriate investment recommendations. Possible product solutions may include Money Market funds, Certificates of Deposit, Mutual Funds, or Annuities from our approved product list. You will also discuss Individual Retirement Accounts, such as Traditional and Roth IRAs. To assist clients in preparing for a successful retirement, you may advise them to utilize various tools like Retirement Calculators, and if applicable, encourage them to explore their employer's group benefit programs. You will be responsible for documenting all client conversations and meeting all regulatory requirements around these activities.
Financial Consultants will be asked to become experts in our online platform through Chase.com. By helping clients successfully navigate our website, you will provide them more access and flexibility to service their accounts. Financial Consultants also respond to client account activity and certain service needs, such as trading activity or systematic investment requests.
In this dynamic environment, you may participate in working groups for various projects or pilot programs, to drive process improvement.
· At least two years of financial services or brokerage experience required
· FINRA Series 7 and 66 (or equivalent), in addition to meeting FINRA continuing education requirements
· Life and health insurance licenses
· Strong business and investment acumen; knowledge of Investment Products and Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs) required. General understanding of employee benefit programs preferred.
· Extremely organized and detail oriented, demonstrating working knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, etc.) and various file manipulation skills on a PC
· Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced environment; adaptive to change
· Ability to be flexible between the hours of 8:00 am – 8:00 pm EST, Monday through Friday
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.