The US convertible bond sales team interacts with 500+ clients that cover a plethora of investment styles to facilitate trading of equity-linked securities. The desk provides market liquidity and idea generation to best service our clients. The business provides broad product exposure including convertible bonds, warrants, options, credit derivatives, etc and is involved with both primary and secondary market transactions, providing an excellent platform for career development
· Assist senior salespeople, trade / settlement support and serve as sole liaison between client services
· Responsible for effective trade execution and requisite follow up
· Heavy interaction between internal (Sales, Middle Office and Back Office) and external departments
· Manage the client onboarding process
· Synopsis of relevant equity/credit/macro research and leave daily morning research voicemail for investors
· Fill out and execute various client bid lists by evaluating macro / micro industry dynamics, JPM desk position and client relationships
· Assist in logging and maintaining customer activity, including tracking primary deal allocations
· Writing up end of day commentary to provide an overview of the market dynamic and any meaningful trades
· Respond to all telephone inquiries in a professional manner and relay messages to senior sales/trading team accordingly
· Partner with the convertible sales/trading team to market CB trading opportunities to hedge fund and asset management clients across US, EMEA and Asia
· Provide excellent customer service
· The role will primarily focus on US situations, but will involve some exposure to EMEA and Asian markets
· Strong analytical and quantitative skills
· Excellent inter-personal and written / verbal communication skills
· Self-motivated, ambitious and the capacity to show initiative in a fast paced trading floor environment
· Excellent multi-tasking skills and superior time management to juggle live transactions and daily tasks
· Team player and strong leadership skills
· Creative problem solving abilities and see issues through to resolution
· Proficient in Excel, Powerpoint and MSOffice
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.