Are you passionate about the JPMC brand? Do you like to use social media and want to learn how to provide next generation customer service? The Social Customer Service team is seeking an innovative service specialist to help answer customer questions on Twitter, as well as proactively search to find service related issues. The ideal candidate:
The hours for this position will be 10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m., M-F with rotating Saturdays
• Serve as an internal voice of @ChaseSupport to our user community, reinforcing a high quality user experience.
• Must be able to communicate a variety of information succinctly, clearly and in a conversational manner that embodies branding principles and guidelines.
• Respond to all inbound messages to Chase Support within service level agreement.
• Manage daily workflow by searching for social mentions, interacting with heritage LOB systems, and updating case management system.
• Engage with customers using appropriate social language that encourages customers to respond to the brand.
• Interact with customers and internal parties via telephone and written correspondence.
• Maintain high quality standards in compliance, code of conduct, solving customer needs, customer experience, and policy/procedure.
• Actively monitor social media sites to identify trends and hot topics.
• Identify threats and opportunities in user generated content, surrounding our brand, report to appropriate parties, and remove any inappropriate content.
Knowledge and Skills
• One year of customer service experience required; experience in Mortgage Executive Office preferred.
• Familiarity with and frequently use social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, etc.) preferred.
• Strong online voice and passion for communicating responsibly with customers in an online environment.
• Team-focused and ability to thrive with ambiguity.
• Must have flexibility with scheduling, including Saturdays.
• Strong research, problem solving and judgment skills.
• Ability to balance the needs of the user community with the needs of the business.
• Ability to interact directly with customers, bloggers, etc in multiple online environments.
• Strong communication skills (verbal, written, and interpersonal skills) with a highly honed ability to communicate in a genuine, authentic and transparent tone.
• Ability to work effectively cross-functionally with a proven track record of delivering results.
• Ability to adapt and learn quickly in a dynamic environment.