JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
Chase is the U.S. consumer and
commercial banking business of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading
global financial services firm with assets of $2.3 trillion and operations in
more than 60 countries We serve more than 50 million consumers and small
businesses through more than 5,600 bank branches, 18,700 ATMs, credit cards, mortgage
offices and online and mobile banking as well as through relationships with
Within Chase, Consumer Banking provides great products and an outstanding customer experience at over 5,600 branches and 18,700 ATMs in 23 states, as well as online and over the phone.
As a Chase employee, you’ll be part of a company that makes a real difference every day for our customers, our communities and ourselves. With a focus on customer service, you’ll put others first, do what’s right and create solutions that make lives better. We invite you to build your career on our strong foundation and help shape what’s next – for you and for us.
Project Execution team provides project process methodology and tactical solution
expertise to the Mortgage Bank application development organization. Mortgage
Bank is comprised of multiple technology towers.
As a senior level project manager within Mortgage Bank Technologies, you will lead technology projects supporting the Mortgage Bank business.
· 5-8 Years experience as a Project manager
· Manage medium/large scale project (10k to 30k hours) with onshore and offshore teams
· Support project-level activity to ensure goals are met
· Provide daily decision making capability to the project teams and escalation when necessary
· Identify and manage cross-project dependencies and engage those teams directly
· Reviews root cause analysis and implements best practices
· Ability to multi task in a fast paced environment
· Familiarity with Waterfall and Agile methodologies is a plus
· Clarity experience is a plus
· PM will be expected to produce weekly status reports and review with the technology leadership team
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.