· Mastery and depth of knowledge of function or professional field i.e. Default process, Accounting, etc
· One year mortgage and/or banking experience preferred
· Prior bankruptcy knowledge / experience preferred
· Prior collections experience a plus
· Exemplary time management skills
· Able to multi task, work in a fast-paced challenging work environment
· High School Diploma required
· Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to operate with minimal supervision and handle multiple tasks at one time while meeting stringent deadlines
· Ability to negotiate, influence, and exhibit sound judgment, and decision making to protect assets
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.