About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
CIB- Treasury Services – Implementation Project Manager – Associate - Chicago or Tampa
Responsible for the client implementation of new and incremental business for Treasury Services Corporate and Investment Bank (TS CIB) clients using JPM Host-to-Host (H2H) and Global Client Access solutions (PaySource). The individual will lead the client through the technical project of setting up mixed payables files. This includes providing guidance to clients on product capabilities, gathering and documenting requirements, analysis and expertise with various file formats (GFF, X12, ISO XML), file testing coordination, explanation of test results, production migration, production verification and successful handover to Service/Production Support. Must provide accurate and timely implementation statuses and escalate issues that put the target date at risk. Partners closely with the Implementation Project Manager, Operations, and other internal partners to ensure a successful project delivery and client experience. Manages multiple deals/projects concurrently that may have competing priorities, resources, and timelines. Develops subject matter expertise and leverages gained skills and experience to share with colleagues. Must work independently with minimal supervision, as well as contribute to the larger project deal team.
- Conduct scoping meeting(s) with client to ensure product and technical requirements are understood and satisfied in accordance with the client's business and technical needs, as well as, the firm's capabilities
- Participate and act as the technical lead on recurring client project status meetings
- Prepare Statement of Work outlining product implementation options and timeline
- Use tracking tools and systems consistently and accurately to document current status, issues, and risks for all active projects
- Partner with the PaySource Hub Testing Team to establish a test environment, coordinate testing, track test results, and assist client with issue resolution
- Serve as an effective point of escalation on behalf of client; become the client's trusted advisor for the PaySource product
- Support client during production migration and production verification; provide timely status updates to the client and project team
- Prepare Product Handover information and conduct warm handoff to Client Service when project is completed
- Attend meetings and training as required to continue development and product knowledge
- Provide support to team colleagues when requested; be seen as a subject matter expert for products supported
- Attend and demonstrate knowledge and value on pre-implementation calls with clients, Project Managers and Sales.
- Identify and communicate process gaps and improvements opportunities; express willingness to own improvement initiatives; recognized by partners as a process expert with ability to drive improvements
- Adhere to all JPMorgan Chase department policy and procedures
- BA/BS degree highly preferred with 5-10 years of relevant industry experience
- Strong client servicing skills; client-facing experience required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to both clients and internal partners
- Project Management skills required
- Ability to manage high work queue levels and effectively prioritize is required
- Cash management and treasury services experience required
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail required
- Effective issue resolution and escalation skills; must be able to recognize issues and their severity; escalate to appropriate individuals/functions and own those that are appropriate
- Ability to mobilize internal resources to resolve issues
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills in a high pressure, competing-priority work environment
- Proficient in various desktop and internet-based applications
- Able to work in a team environment and partner with colleagues
- Willingness to learn and adaptable to change
- Project Management Institute and/or any Cash Management professional certification is a plus
JPMorgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
JPMorgan is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.