The Executive Director, Product Manager – Senior will work closely with the Group Executive to define and articulate the CCSo core acceptance solution objectives, strategies and product development roadmaps. The goals for this position will be to:
· Work with other senior leaders in the Product organization to develop and execute a roadmap for CCSo to deliver product capabilities necessary to maintain a leading acquiring position, both domestically and internationally
· Leverage existing capabilities across CCSo and JPMC to expand core acceptance solution adoption and create unique value added services for Chase customers
· Translate ideas and/or concepts into viable business cases and scoping statements with clear and achievable objectives
· Participate in defining the strategic vision, product roadmaps, product prioritization, execution and product support for acceptance solutions
· Collaborate across the Enterprise Product team, and the broader CCSo organization, to deliver against the Enterprise Product team’s objectives
· Participate in overall CCSo acceptance product strategy and leadership
· Track progress of acceptance solution team objectives and goals
· Typically requires 10+ years experience in product management/development with strong P&L responsibility and people management experience
· Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred
· Background in acquiring/acceptance/payment processing and/or network products
· Computer science / systems development expertise
· Background in product development processes and project management processes
· Understanding of product development lifecycle and deployment of new payment solutions
· General business strategy acumen
· Talent for communication of complex business topics
· Expertise in collaborating and leading multi-faceted teams
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.