Reporting to and working with the Communications and Translation Services Manager of Infrastructure and Reporting, this individual will be part of a team that identifies technical solutions to business problems in both workflow automation and reporting. This is in an effort to continue to strengthen controls around our business processes. The responsibilities include driving projects that implement new technology or enhance existing technology.
Primary Duties include:
• Working with Business stakeholders to identify and document requirements for enhancements to our tools and processes, build and drive project schedules, support testing and training and become an ‘expert’ in explaining our solutions to our business stakeholders.
• Build strong partnerships with key influencers across the organization – Technology, Strategic Business Units, Operations, Legal and Compliance - to gain momentum in Chase’s endeavor to provide clear and simple communications.
• Gain a thorough understanding of our operational process so that you can represent our needs while participating in technology projects.
• Create and maintain all project artifacts: requirements documents, impact matrix, project schedules, testing strategies and testing results.
• Create and maintain process and procedure documentation including process maps, process documentation kits and other documentation as necessary.
• Identify , plan and execute on opportunities to centralize functions performed across the group to eliminate redundancy and drive efficiencies in our operations.