Working at Chase means making a real difference every day for your
customers, your community and yourself. How? By putting others first,
doing what’s right and creating solutions that make lives better. Build
your career on our strong foundation and help shape what’s next for you
and for us. Chase, a leading provider of diverse financial services
worldwide, is actively seeking team members to create lifelong engaged
relationships with our customers by delivering superior service and
quality with every customer interaction. Successful candidates in this
vital position are flexible and problem-solvers who enjoy helping
customers resolve their questions and concerns.
We have opportunities for Specialist positions in our Customer Service group.
Our Customer Service group provides exceptional customer service to
our retail and credit card customers with a broad array of products and
We are looking for individuals with a passion for Customer Service with the following skills:
- Take ownership of each customer while empathizing and prioritizing customer needs
- Resolve conflicts and manage customer expectations
- Determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions through relationship building
- Minimum of 6 months of Chase Auto Customer Service retail skill experience
- Effective verbal and written communication with both external and internal customers
- Document customer account activities thoroughly and concisely
- Engage in interactive dialogue with customers through active listening
- Problem Solving Skills
- Approach problems logically and with good judgment to ensure the appropriate customer outcome
- Make appropriate decisions on behalf of the customer quickly and effectively
- Effectively prioritize work to ensure efficiency
- Conduct research as needed
- Critical thinker and ability to exercise independent judgment
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Required to abide by all applicable regulatory and department practices and procedures
- Familiarity with multiple browsers, multiple tabs, window navigation and instant messenger tools
- Fluency in Windows Operating Systems and Microsoft Office tools
Chase provides a professional and fun environment for employees so
they can focus on providing great service to our customers. As part of a
diverse and dynamic team, Specialists receive ongoing training and
development to enrich their skills and build a career at Chase.
Formal paid training will take place dependent on the training
requirements for the position and days and times of the training may
vary. Specific information will be provided by the Recruiter.
Work schedules will vary. Candidates must be willing to work
schedules during our operating hours, which include evenings and
weekends. Specific information will be provided by the Recruiter.
Our team members are dynamic. They seek opportunities to take
initiative, adjust quickly to change, have a positive attitude, and take
responsibility for results. They are able to deliver a great customer
experience, even when handling challenging situations by offering
customers alternative solutions and enhanced products.