The primary objective of the Data Management and Pricing team is to take complete responsibility for all tasks involved in the creation and maintenance of the data in the Private Banks processing systems across different product palettes. This role requires attention to detail, an awareness of the risks involved and an ability to work under pressure and deadlines.
· Set up & Maintenance of PB product palette (equities, fixed income, mutual funds, and alternatives) including asset and risk classification for reporting and rebalancing purposes.
· Set up & Maintenance of the Swift templates and Broker information.
· MTM Valuation of Equities, Fixed Income, Mutual Funds, Listed Options & Alternatives.
· On-going controls on data quality and process improvements
· Extensive liaison with multiple operations groups like Middle office, Cash Processing, Asset Servicing, Transfers, Reconciliation, etc.
Activities / Tasks
1.Setup & Maintenance of Static data
2.MTM valuation of assets in positions
3.Maintain high accuracy in data processing & quality checks
5.Record daily volumes for KPI reporting’s
6.Adhere to existing controls established within the function
1. Good in written & verbal business communication skills
2.Fair understanding of Products traded on stock exchange
3. Advance knowledge of MS office (Excel, word & power point)
Minimum Qualifications Graduate preferably in Commerce stream Minimum Experience 2 – 3 years preferably in securities operations involving reference data & pricing. Technical Skills Being skilled in MS Office. It would be preferable to have a candidate with advance excel knowledge and ability to develop UT
Graduate preferably in Commerce stream
2 – 3 years preferably in securities operations involving reference data & pricing.
Being skilled in MS Office. It would be preferable to have a candidate with advance excel knowledge and ability to develop UT
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.