The Operations Risk Analyst conducts proactive analysis to ensure adherence to Sworn Documents and Collections Litigation policy and procedures. Primary responsibility for this role is management of the Sworn Document inventory for Auto Finance which includes supporting the Document Tracking System (DTS). Other areas of support will range from monitoring Early Warning Indicator Reporting, QA & QC Metrics as well as ensuring delivery of all required program wellness reports, administrative responsibilities for control management of changes to SD & CL procedures, new document review and approval, as well as Signing Authority monitoring and oversight. Analysts will also partner with the business to ensure seamless integration of new standards and requirements related to Sworn Document and Collections Litigation Consent Order activities.
Core responsibilities include:
· Enhances the control environment.
· Assists with the implementation of all change control initiatives.
· Reviews all new and updated Sworn Document and Collections Litigation procedures.
· Oversight for implementation of new Sworn Documents and changes to existing documents. Serves as supporting Librarian for documents.
· Facilitates the identification, dissemination and implementation of best practices across the organization.
· Assists in the monitoring of all Consent Order work stream reporting to assess the overall health of work stream team activities.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.