The Commercial Banking Know Your Customer (KYC) Operations team is seeking a highly motivated, team oriented KYC Business Analyst. This position reports to the KYC Manager with the primary focus of UAT testing and technical writing associated with application changes. This position will include interfacing with members of the Commercial Bank relationship teams across the nation, as well as serving as an escalation point for KYC operational issues. Additionally, the KYC Business Analyst will engage in other projects and initiatives related to KYC.
• User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and technical writing associated with application changes
• Participating in day to day activities related to KYC access and administration
• Assisting in data gathering for KYC Training Programs
• Supporting Commercial Banking partners with respect to KYC Operations
• Maintaining reporting metrics and follow-up, as appropriate
• Managing multiple deadlines in a fast paced environment
• Identifying ongoing training needs and process improvement ideas
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.