CIB F&BM External/Regulatory Reporting Project Mgr. Associate, Newark DE
The CIB Governance & Program Management team is responsible for the management and delivery of a range of large scale initiatives. Working with the Corporate and LOB business leads, the Project Manager will develop deep knowledge of each project, program operations, and business plan.
The project manager will be both engaged in the management and execution of the overall project portfolio and each individual project liaising with CIB stakeholders, Corporate and Technology. Projects in this portfolio will aim to streamline regulatory reporting processes and remediate data quality issues within CIB.
The candidate should have exceptional communication and project management skills and demonstrate solid judgment and leadership skills, as well as ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously in a complex environment. Background in Finance or External/Regulatory reporting preferred.
Project Management Responsibilities:
This team is engaged in many aspects of the change management process and process improvements across Regulatory Reporting, specifically where they impact strategic planning across the CIB.
- Provide management, governance and execution for CIB driven initiatives that impact the US Reg External Reporting space.
- Provide strategic vision and guidance to drive program agenda to meet CIB business needs.
- Manage multiple large scale Regulatory Reporting projects across various stakeholders.
- Provide governance for Regulatory Related inquires across all CIB functions – performing data consolidation and detailed analysis.
- Provide end to end ownership of Regulatory projects / initiatives.
- Develop program/projects scope, goals, project plans, and milestones.
- Manage project timelines and track and execute against required deliverables.
- Resolve conflicts and successfully manage project/task dependencies.
- Identify and effectively solution for risks, issues and control gaps.
- Facilitate meetings with Senior Managers and key stakeholders to communicate updates, directional changes and key risks/issues while influencing outcomes and driving resolution.
- Provide overarching team management and oversight of direct resource(s).
- 3+ years of previous Change Management / Project Execution experience (with a financial institution preferred).
- Strong control, process, and project management skills with the proven ability to influence and drive results.
- Proven experience driving end to end project/change management
- Bachelor’s Degree Required.
Associate Skill set:
- Ability to manage a team of project resources (as required).
- Strong leadership skills, ability to influence outcomes and drive resolution.
- Ability to quickly understand a complex matrix of operating systems across the infrastructure and their interrelationships and dependencies.
- Ability to understand and articulate business requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize, prioritize and drive results with a strong sense of urgency.
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to compare complex alternatives and select a solution.
- Ability to apply creativity to problem analysis and resolution in complicated situations.