Executive Director Relationship Management: This leadership role is responsible for orchestrating the efforts of a Relationship Manager team that has responsibility for our most valued clients. The team is responsible for the retention of their assigned client relationships, preservation/growth of revenue and overall client satisfaction. The position requires executive level engagement with the assigned clients, channel partners and Commerce Solutions Executive Management team.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
• Manage team of RM professionals with responsibility for full portfolio retention and revenue growth objectives.
• Consistently demonstrate high quality leadership attributes.
• Monitor productivity and assess skill level of RM team. Serve as senior escalation point of contact for clients.
• Serve as internal point of contact/escalation point with other departments.
• Uses comprehensive product/program knowledge to provide strategies and suggested improvements on ways to optimize and differentiate client experience/solutions.
• Lead most complex client management relationships/contracts, etc as needed.
• Expertise across functional area that directly and positively influences performance.
Decision Making / Expected Impact
• Set strategy to drive long term strategic vision and leadership objectives.
• Provide consultancy to function members and other departments as needed.
• Trusted subject matter expert with industry insights.
• Channel and/or portfolio wide decision impacting overall performance.
• Measure success by functional outcomes and financial metrics.
• Will assist team members with most complex, sophisticated and high touch client contact.
• Expected interaction with largest clients.
• College degree preferred, secondary degree desired.
• Generally 10+ years industry or relevant experience.
• Extensive knowledge of functional discipline and typically 4 years management experience with proven track record of strategic planning, development, and business growth focus.
• Extensive negotiation, selling, influencing and presentation skills.
• Must be able to travel nationally up to 25% annually
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.