Centralized Transaction Operations (CTO), which is aligned under Corporate sector, provides a wide range of global operational support and services for retail, commercial, treasury,
asset wealth management and credit card customers.
Under the direction of Group Manager Lew Fischer, CTO is committed to a culture based on Shared Values and Behaviors. An ongoing focus for the organization is continuous improvement -
on behalf of the firm, shareholders, and foremost, customers - as achieved through a structured business planning and execution model.
CTO is composed of four core operating functions; Acquisition Services, Information and Services, Control and Risk Management, and Payment Workflow Management . Within CTO, these groups are supported by Performance Consulting, Implementation Services and Communications groups.
Expectations of the Business Process Analyst I in Image Services:
- Manage internal initiatives in the Image Operations Area
- Oversee and ensure quality of project and implementation turnover to production
- Provide analysis, coordination and response to request for information (Access, Risk, Procedural, etc)
- Perform Process Modeling and analysis of operational functions
- Implement Quality Assurance, control, and inspection points for operational functions
- Image Operations coordination point for RSCA activity
- Incident analysis and root cause analysis
- Coordinate change impact analysis and validation
- Support a Continuous Improvement Culture through employee engagement and always asking how things can be done better
- Work with management to ensure staff are trained and prepared for changes coming into the environment.
- Provide senior management level presentation and updates on key items
- Be able to use software such as Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint to analyze and communicate information.
The Image Business Process Analyst I will provide a high level of Operational Analysis support to the team. Working closely with Core Operations management, this individual will manage the larger initiatives in the space and drive continuous improvement by recommending and implementing quality processes and hardening the environment. The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 3 years of operations experience required
- The ability to drive and/or manage initiatives
- A working knowledge Large document and image archives preferred
- A working knowledge of access management is preferred
- Able to follow a process, find gaps, and recommend improvements
- Experience in writing, enforcing, and improving operational procedures required
- Ability to adapt to changing needs and deadlines, and remain calm when under pressure.
- Have very good communication and personal skills to clearly convey information, adjusting style to the intended audience.
- Able to work independently and empowered to make appropriate decisions and escalate when needed
Other qualifications include:
- Excellent written communication skills; able to document and explain complex situations in simple terms to a senior audience
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Intermediate skill in using Microsoft Excel to analyze data
- Comfortable with web-based technologies such as SharePoint
- Strong general computer skills to quickly learn and use multiple applications
- Demonstrated ability to own, resolve, and research complex service cases
- Must be able to make sound decisions in an ambiguous environment
- A college degree or equivalent relative experience required.