J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
Analysts within the Sales & Trading teams work with top professionals to advise and facilitate transactions with a variety of institutional clients comprising of banks, fund managers, pension funds, insurance companies and hedge funds. You will learn how capital flows from the world’s largest institutional investors to its most prominent borrowers and issuers. You will receive training, hands-on learning opportunities, continuous mentoring and feedback, as well as numerous development opportunities, to enable you to advance toward your career goals.
As part of the Equity Derivative Structuring team, you will be required to research and develop investment strategies, tactical or systematic, linked to equities and related assets.
Strong MS Excel and programmation skills (Python) are required.
- 0-2 years of structuring experience
- Bachelors degree in Engineering, Math or related quantitative field
- Someone who thrives on the challenge of competitive pressures and is able to remain focused on client needs
- Expert Bloomberg, Python , MS Office suite
- Experience in Capital Markets preferred
- Strong understanding of equity markets and drivers
- Superior time management and multi-tasking skills to juggle live transactions and daily tasks.
- Maturity and the ability to succeed in a dynamic, fast-paced and open environment.