DESCRIPTION: Work on JPMorgan Treasury Services electronic channels product offering for corporate clients, such as J.P. Morgan ACCESS Online Portal, J.P. Morgan ACCESS Mobile application, host-to-host direct connectivity, J.P. Morgan PaySource and SWIFT services. Assist with the development of innovative services on these electronic tools. Interface with corporate clients (large multinationals and financial institutions) in the US, Latin America and Europe to determine J.P. Morgan best electronic solution to be implemented according to clients’ treasury needs and internal processes around global payments, foreign exchange transactions and account reporting. Advise clients on J.P. Morgan global electronic capabilities available through J.P. Morgan ACCESS, J.P. Morgan Mobile, J.P. Morgan PaySource, SWIFT FIN and FileAct channels. Work in close partnership with other internal areas, such as Product areas, Sales, Technology, Customer Service and Implementations to capture clients’ new demands and develop new electronic transaction banking capabilities. Maintain and ensure product information is updated and accurate in JPMorgan’s internal tools to support Sales in clients’ Requests for Proposals (RFPs) processes and Client Service and Implementations. Collaborate in strategic projects for Treasury Services to enhance JPMorgan’s domestic and global electronic payment product functionalities, such as JPMorgan global payment strategy initiative, working groups to enhance SWIFT FIN MT messages and ISO 20022 XML usage as industry standards. Up to 25% travel within the U.S., particularly in the East region, may be required to meet with clients to present JPMorgan Treasury Services product capabilities and advise on solutions to be implemented. No direct reports, and no managerial duties. Individual contributor level position.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications or related field
Experience: 5 years of progressively responsible, post-baccalaureate work experience in job offered or 5 years of progressively responsible, post-baccalaureate work experience in a financial product manager-related occupation
Special skills: Experience must include:
1. Corporate-to-bank electronic channel integration through J.P. Morgan ACCESS Online Portal, ACCESS Mobile, host-to-host direct connectivity, J.P. Morgan PaySource and SWIFTNet FIN/FileAct services;
2. 5 years of experience in transaction services core products: global batch and real-time payments, foreign exchange transactions, account services;
3. Implementing ISO 20022 XML industry standard for corporate-to-bank electronic integration;
4. 5 years of experience in client-facing projects to implement electronic channels for corporate clients;
5. Developing marketing materials and presenting transaction banking services and electronic solutions to corporate clients;
6. Supporting clients in implementing SWIFT services for corporate-to-bank electronic integration; and,
7. Legal and compliance knowledge of main global financial regulations (KYC, OFAC, AML, SOX, Basel III).
Up to 25% travel within the U.S., particularly in the East region, may be required to meet with clients to present JPMorgan Treasury Services product capabilities and advise on solutions to be implemented.
This notice is being provided as a result of the filing of an Application for Permanent Alien Labor Certification. Any person may provide documentary evidence bearing on the application to the Certifying Officer of the Department of Labor: U.S. Department of Labor Employment and Training Administration, Harris Tower, 233 Peachtree Street, N.E., Suite 410, Atlanta, GA 30303. Phone: (404) 893-0101. Fax: (404) 893-4642.
Rate of Pay: $ 175,000 per year