As an Exception Resolution Services Business Operations Sr Specialist II, you will be responsible for:
· Review and completion of daily c3 control reports with a high degree of quality and accuracy by identifying appropriate findings and communicating an accurate level of risk throughout the process.
· Effectively document and communicate findings requiring coaching to Management and ensure written reports are accurate, formatted, and well documented.
· Find and report gaps in GoTo policy/procedure and participate in filling those gaps.
· Appropriately assess risk based on daily findings and escalate as required.
· Analyze data to produce weekly outlier reports and monthly trend reports.
· Establish and maintain effective partner relationships with Management, Senior Leadership and the internal Audit and Control Team.
· Participate in assigned projects, targeted reviews and ad hoc reviews with a high degree of quality and accuracy.
· Strong analytical, critical thinking, prioritization, and organizational skills
· Knowledge of CMS operations, risks, and controls required.
· Ability to work independently to handle multiple assignments and completing priorities
· Proactive management of responsibilities to accomplish multiple objectives concurrently
· Ability to work as a team player
· Excellent attention to detail and concern for all aspects of the job
· Ability to evaluate and analyze data from multiple sources in a fast paced environment
· Adaptable to changing needs & deadlines and remain calm when under pressure
· Balanced focus on both internal policy and the customer
· Passionate & knowledgeable about CMS policy/procedure and keeping up on latest changes to policy
· Strong interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all levels of an organization both internally and externally
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Proficiency in C3, Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.