JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at http://www.jpmorganchase.com/.
Cybersecurity is chartered with managing and directing the security programs focused on the discipline of cybersecurity design, implementation, analytics, threats, monitoring, response, and investigation across the organization. Our core services are focused on assuring the security of the computing environment, protecting customer and employee confidential information, and complying with regulatory requirements globally. This is accomplished through strong information risk governance, active collaboration with business risk managers, and providing high quality security solutions and services which enable improving the organization's overall risk posture.
· Minimum of 10+ years of experience working in technology and/or process improvement initiatives using systems thinking
· Highly-motivated leader able to handle a high level of complexity and dynamic priorities
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – ability to facilitate, negotiate, and influence technical discussions
· Knowledge of cybersecurity is not a requirement, but preferred
· Excellent presentation and documentation skills – expert in PowerPoint, with experience in management reporting and graphic design of systems and workflows
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.