About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
CIB- Treasury Services – Implementation Project Manager – Associate - Chicago or Tampa
Responsible for the client implementation of new and incremental business for Treasury Services Corporate and Investment Bank (TS CIB) clients using JPM Host-to-Host (H2H) and Global Client Access solutions (PaySource). The individual will lead the client through the technical project of setting up mixed payables files. This includes providing guidance to clients on product capabilities, gathering and documenting requirements, analysis and expertise with various file formats (GFF, X12, ISO XML), file testing coordination, explanation of test results, production migration, production verification and successful handover to Service/Production Support. Must provide accurate and timely implementation statuses and escalate issues that put the target date at risk. Partners closely with the Implementation Project Manager, Operations, and other internal partners to ensure a successful project delivery and client experience. Manages multiple deals/projects concurrently that may have competing priorities, resources, and timelines. Develops subject matter expertise and leverages gained skills and experience to share with colleagues. Must work independently with minimal supervision, as well as contribute to the larger project deal team.
• Conduct scoping meeting(s) with client to ensure product and technical requirements are understood and satisfied in accordance with the client's business and technical needs, as well as, the firm's capabilities
• Participate and act as the technical lead on recurring client project status meetings
• Prepare Statement of Work outlining product implementation options and timeline
• Use tracking tools and systems consistently and accurately to document current status, issues, and risks for all active projects
• Establish test environment, validate file formats, execute file testing, coordinate back office testing, track test results, and assist client with issue resolution
• Serve as an effective point of escalation on behalf of client; become the client's trusted advisor for the PaySource product
• Support client during production migration and production verification; ensure all components are successfully migrated and provide timely status updates to the client and project team
• Prepare Product Handover information and conduct warm handoff to Client Service when project is completed
• Attend meetings and training as required to continue development and product knowledge
• Provide support to team colleagues when requested; be seen as a subject matter expert for products supported
• Attend and demonstrate knowledge and value on pre-implementation calls with clients, Project Managers and Sales.
• Identify and communicate process gaps and improvements opportunities; express willingness to own improvement initiatives; recognized by partners as a process expert with ability to drive improvements
• Adhere to all JPMorgan Chase department policy and procedures
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.