J.P. Morgan is a global leader in asset and wealth management services. The Asset Management line of business serves institutional, ultra high net worth, high net worth and retail clients through its Global Investment Management and Global Wealth Management businesses. With client assets of $2.4 trillion and assets under management of $1.8 trillion, we are one of the largest asset and wealth managers in the world. (Assets as of March 31, 2015)
Global Wealth Management
J.P. Morgan offers expertise acrosss wealth management disciplines to help clients advance towards their goals. By consistently keeping our clients informed, focusing on risk-adjusted returns and rapidly adjusting to tactical opportunities and risks, we stand by our clients through market cycles. J.P. Morgan's wealth management solutions are provided through the Private Bank and J.P. Morgan Securities Corporation.
Bank products and services are offered through JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. and its affiliates. Securities are offered by J.P. Morgan Securities Inc., member FINRA, NYSE and SIPC. J.P. Morgan Securities Inc. is an affiliate of JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. J.P. Morgan's Private Bank is the marketing name for the private banking business conducted by JPMorgan Chase & Co. and its subsidiaries worldwide.
Global Wealth Management (GWM) is committed to delivering a differentiated client experience through a digitally enabled platform. In strong partnership with multiple groups (e.g., Front Office, Product, Marketing, Operations and Technology), the Global Business Transformation Teams’ (GBT) primary responsibility is to lead business transformation initiatives that drive GWM’s growth and innovation agenda. GBT initiatives improve the client onboarding and service experience and enhance our digital channels. The GBT team:
Members of the GBT team possess strengths in project management, problem resolution, effective communication, product knowledge, and marketing. The position requires flexibility and the ability to quickly adapt within a dynamic environment. Additionally, the GBT team is expected to provide broad insights and thought leadership around various business initiatives.
Key responsibilities include:
· Partnering with senior management and cross-functional teams (e.g. front office, product, technology, operations, legal /risk /compliance) to assess current business processes and determine improvements
· Identifying weaknesses, gaps and opportunities for improvement and reporting the findings in a simple, compelling way to influence the business to transform and change the status quo
· Recommending improvements across all aspects of an operating model - redesign of organizational structure, process efficiencies and technology enhancements
· Understanding business requirements and prioritizing change requests
· Performing user acceptance testing of newly built processes and solutions and guiding end user
· Promoting and monitoring adoption of new solutions and business processes post-implementation
· Working collaboratively with team members and cross-functional groups
Must be a highly energetic self-starter with a relentless focus on execution and exhibit the ability to:
· Partner on end-to-end projects including strategy and operating model, project management, execution and evaluation
· Prioritize alternative solutions, drive results and influence senior leaders in a cross functional, diverse environment
· Influence senior leaders and the business in a cross functional, diverse environment to transform and change status quo
· Work independently, and know when to ask for guidance
· Develop and translate quantitative analysis into strategy
· Effectively create and present oral and written communication
· Develop relationships and build a network throughout the firm
· Maintain a positive attitude and act as team player while delivering on high priority, time sensitive initiatives
· 4+ years of experience in strategic consulting, management consulting, project management, process improvement
· Financial services/business consultancy or engineering backgrounds, preferably in Wealth Management
·Demonstrated ability to be an integral team member on large-scale, complex global projects (planning, designing, documenting, communicating)
· Experience with digital project execution and management
· Bachelors degree from an accredited, high quality institution
· Strong PC skills (Microsoft Suite including Excel, Word and Visio)
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.