Chase is the U.S. consumer and commercial banking business of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.3 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries We serve more than 50 million consumers and small businesses through more than 5,600 bank branches, 18,700 ATMs, credit cards, mortgage offices and online and mobile banking as well as through relationships with auto dealerships.
This Director, Business Operations will lead the CCB Site Strategy Center of Excellence within the Operations Infrastructure organization. This is a key leadership role that will drive development and execution of the Corporate Location Strategy for all non-branch CCB locations. This is a high visibility role as the leader will partner with many constituents within CCB and with other stakeholders such as the Chief Administrative Office, Global Real Estate, HR, IT and Finance.
• Strategy Development: Partner with senior leaders across CCB to develop a multi-year location strategy that best achieves the goals of both the CCB businesses and the Corporate Location Strategy.
• Project Execution: Identify and manage portfolio of projects to support implementation of the strategy.
• Program Management: Establish disciplined processes to manage the overall book of work of real estate projects within CCB to ensure consistent execution. Establish well disciplined management practices and processes to align multiple stakeholders within and outside of CCB.
• Strategic Hub Enablement: Drive activities to enable key CCB hubs to support long term growth; ensuring resources appropriately deployed to expand footprint in market (recruiting, real estate,training …)
• Inter Affiliate Services (Legacy ATC Process): Lead the Inter Affiliate Services process across CCB, leading team to partner with Corporate IAS and CCB O&C to drive program definition and project execution.
• Strong Controls Agenda – Oversees Site Strategy processes and procedures as they are developed or updated, to ensure proper controls and procedures are in place to mitigate risks. Regularly evaluates and validates existing risks/controls to insure they are a reflection of the current environment.
• Influence & Change Management: Strong influence and change management skills. The successful candidate will need to affect change in processes and behaviors in clients and cross functional stakeholders.
• Strategic Agility: Proven experience in seeing through tactical day to day challenges to identify broader strategic challenges and opportunities to drive larger scale improvements.
• Program Management: Demonstrated experience in driving large, complex program that required the coordination of activities across multiple stakeholders across the firm
• Process Improvement: Experience in analyzing and decoding complex and ambiguous operational environments, identifying improvement opportunities, driving leadership alignment and execution to an improved end state
• Analytical Rigor: Ideal candidate would be an analytical thinker with strong data analysis skills; synthesizing information across multiple platforms, systems, and organizations.
• Presentation / Communication: Ideal candidate would be able to develop and deliver concise presentations that clearly articulate challenges, actions and results for complex matters - creating clarity and a bias for action with key stakeholders. Ability to communicate and engage with all levels of the organization (executives, managers, internal and external clients.)
• Executive Presence: Adept at developing and communicating strategies and tactics to executives. Ability to instill confidence in leadership and attain buy in by clearly articulating strategic approach and underlying supporting project details in appropriate manner. Experience working with CCB’s senior leadership team preferred.
• Team Leadership: Ideal candidate would be an exceptional leader who has experience in leading and developing teams across multiple sites. Demonstrated ability to inspire and develop high performing employees
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience/training. MBA preferred
• 10-15 years experience, experience leading teams of 20+ preferred
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft office, including Power Point, Excel, Visio, Microsoft Project