JPMorgan Chase & Co. is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $1.6 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and businesses, financial transaction processing, asset and wealth management, and private equity. Under the JPMorgan and Chase brands, the firm serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients.
The Digital Wealth Management (DWM) team is charged with creating a fully integrated, elegant and seamless digital experience across the entire life cycle for both clients and advisors, creating a compelling omni-channel experience that both creates efficiencies for clients and advisors and enhances their relationships. We build the strategic vision and execute programs to bring to life this digital experience, driving 360-degree client engagement. Our organization works closely with the business, both in Global Wealth Management and Chase Wealth Management, with teams aligned to front-office regions, service teams, strategy and solutions teams, marketing and technology. This structure enables us to create solutions that drive revenue, increase advisor efficiency, improve client satisfaction and grow market share.
Digital Wealth Management Strategy & Operations works closely with the Global Head of Digital Wealth Management. This team, consisting of one Vice President and one Analyst or Associate, will initially coordinate our vision and strategy, working closely with the executive steering committee and working group responsible for day-to-day execution of our overall strategy efforts and the Global Head of DWM. The team will also contribute to and author businesses cases that assess the financial impact of our efforts, develop our value proposition across the wealth continuum, help build the strategic roadmap and maintain it, help define the team build out and positioning, and help identify and propel “quick win” efforts. After the initial strategy efforts are completed, members of this team will continue to provide support for overall program governance, ensuring excellent execution of all programs, and will help drive execution in one or more areas. Additionally, this team’s responsibilities will include budget management and reporting, coordinating deliverables, and helping lead communications internally to ensure alignment on the priorities and roadmap, including preparing presentations and supporting materials for the Global Head of DWM. This team will work closely with senior leadership within DWM and other key partners from Finance/Business Management, Technology, Operations, Marketing, Legal, Compliance, etc.
Within DWM Strategy and Operations, the Analyst or Associate on the team will have the added responsibility of providing support to the Vice President on all responsibilities. Successful candidates will be expected to move up the learning curve quickly, maintain and enhance processes and relationships, and be a key contributor to ensure DWM Strategy & Operations successfully meets its objectives.
Initial responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Strategy coordination and communications
- Day-to-day execution of strategy efforts, working with a cross-functional and cross-LOB team, contributing thought leadership to efforts as well
- Business cases for efforts to evaluate viability and opportunities
- Creation and maintenance of strategic roadmap
- Facilitation of overall program governance
- Ensure alignment among stakeholders and create communications to inform stakeholders of our progress
- Execution/progress tracking
- Help lead our planning efforts, participating in planning discussions, coordinating and consolidating submissions from management team, help prioritize initiatives
- Development and maintenance of holistic understanding of priority programs (origination, strategy and tactics, budget, etc.) with a focus on excellent execution, tracking progress against key metrics
- Budget management and reporting; execution/progress tracking
- Work in partnership with the DWM leadership team to ensure global budget is kept up-to-date for accurate reporting; prepare analyses for management meetings and reviews
- Provide support with SharePoint site enhancements and ongoing maintenance
- Contribute ideas around improving reporting capabilities, increasing efficiency, etc.
- Help manage headcount tracking and budget
- Strategic communications and presentations
- Develop internal and external presentations for the Head of DWM
- Develop effective communications to the team and other business partners
- Work closely with the Head of DWM to develop initial organization and assist with building team
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably in Digital, Marketing, Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Accounting or related field
- 2-4 years of experience in wealth management, a private bank, or a closely related financial services organization
- Experience in a Digital discipline, or a demonstrated interest in both Digital and strategy
- Well-rounded skill set ranging from high quantitative aptitude to effective business writing
- Proactive learner who possesses a solid work ethic, with adaptability to work beyond standard hours during busy periods and/or to meet tight deadlines
- Performs well under pressure in a dynamic environment; must be able to multitask and shift priorities quickly while maintaining control with limited supervision
- Extremely organized in taking a comprehensive project management approach to all work
- Exceptional attention to detail in order to produce accurate work product in a time crunch
- Superior interpersonal skills including high emotional intelligence and congeniality in interfacing directly with JP Morgan Chase senior management
- Proven track record of strong integrity in working with highly confidential information
- Expert in Excel, PowerPoint and Word; proficiency with SharePoint, Visio and Adobe Professional are a plus