Global Technology Infrastructure Service Delivery (GTI) is the technology infrastructure organization for JPMorgan Chase, partnering with all lines of business to deliver a wide range of high-quality products and services. We provide exceptional project execution and financially disciplined approaches and processes in the most cost-effective manner by following three strategic objectives:
Stability and Security – Deliver a controlled, stable, resilient and secure operating environment
People – Develop and manage our people to build a high-performing, delivery-focused team
Delivery – Deliver business value through technology while improving efficiency and productivity
GTI Service Operations (GSO) provides a service based operation supporting our customers. Our aim is to be recognized as the most respected and efficient front-line force of the firm's IT services. Through its Incident Response Center, GSO provides global, coordinated diagnostic and support services, while it’s Production Assurance and Support functions leverage and execute industry-leading infrastructure management and support processes that are designed to minimize customer outages and impacts. Measureable value is delivered by enabling the firm to operate efficiently by simplifying work processes and improving the customer experience and productivity of our colleagues.
As a Business Analyst, you will have responsibility to ensure there is a controlled introduction of change for both new and existing business processes and technology into the GTI Service Operations environment. The overall goal is to ensure Key core responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
• Proficient in multiple business disciplines / functions and the critical data driving the functions
• Be a liaison between GTI / LOB development teams and Client Operations management
• Executes within client centric environment for work with teams and contributors
• Possess a project management discipline to ensure proper tracking and implementation of approved and funded projects / initiatives
• Capture relevant information from elicitation sessions with line of business and GTI partners
• Documentation of detailed and vetted business requirements
• Modeling of requirements for discussion with application development teams
• Develops the mindset for risk and control compliance to departmental and company wide standards
• Works within standards of financial control and budget management
• Collaborate with business partners to identify and implement work reduction opportunities and efficiencies resulting in cost savings, increased productivity and an improved customer experience
• Bachelors Degree (or higher), preferably in a technology/business related discipline, or equivalent experience
• Minimum of three years in operational analysis, system analysis, or reporting experience
• Experience in leading or coordinating activities, inclusive of line of business service reviews, across a diverse group of professionals with visibility to senior management
• Excellent organizational, planning, problem solving and decision making skills including experience with project management methodologies
• Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as a member of a team
• Knowledge of Service Desk environment and operations
• Proficient in knowledge of business applications, data usage, and word processing, data management tools and flow charting tools
• Critical thinking to proactively identify and develop new ideas / innovations / approach that will add values to the business and the team
• Excellent analytical, technical, communication and quantitative skills; aptitude to drive reporting and projects individually and within a team
• Ensure that technology control issues and gaps are documented clearly and realistic remediation plans are developed to address them, as well as investigating and resolving control incidents
• Experience with Risk & Control Self-Assessments (RCSAs/CSAs) with the ability to identify, analyze, manage, track, and remediate or mitigate information technology risks
• Experience with SAP, Phoenix, Concur, SOX Test Cap, RDMS
• Excellent verbal and written communication at all levels
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.