This dynamic position within the Portfolio Marketing Analytics team will focus on translating customer data into insights that drive key business and marketing strategies. The individual will have the unique and challenging opportunity to influence critical initiatives that will shape the future of the business for the Chase Slate credit card product.
· Synthesize large volumes of data into actionable insights to influence business and marketing strategies.
· Segment customers based on internal and external attributes to clearly identify opportunities for growth, drive targeting strategies and measure overall portfolio performance.
· Collaborate with partners on marketing team to develop and implement initiatives to drive profitable growth.
· Forecast P&L impacts of various marketing initiatives.
· Measure campaign performance and effectively communicate results and recommendations to senior leadership.
· Bachelor's degree in a quantitative discipline such as business, finance, economics, engineering, or mathematics. MBA preferred.
· 3-5 years analytics experience within marketing, finance or risk analysis. Finance services industry experience preferred.
· Proficiency in a programming language. SAS and SQL preferred.
· Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint).
· Understanding of the key drivers within the credit card P&L preferred.
· Proficiency in critical thinking and problem solving.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.