The Project/Process Manager will be responsible for ensuring Credit Bureau Operations process and procedures are aligned across credit bureau business functional areas, meet regulatory requirements and are designed to deliver high quality and efficiency. The role will ensure process gaps are identified and enhancements are implemented along with an ongoing assessment of training required to comply with all policy and procedure changes.
· Partner with operational leadership to understand and continually assess execution environment, leverage/implement best practices and cultivate strong business process
· Develop recommendations to enhance operational processes and enhance the risk mitigation control infrastructure.
· Drive consistency across the business operations and alignment with both internal and regulatory requirements.
· Facilitate gap analysis between credit bureau policies and operational process, procedures and controls.
· Responsible to assess training needs and support the functional units that execute training
· Responsible for identification and development of training curriculums in partnership with the CCB Training organization
· Proactively assess quality control and quality assurance results to determine if process execution is compliant
· Continuous Process Improvement analysis and implementationMinimum of 5 - 7 years experience in process improvement, project management, change management, or related job experience in Operations or Control job functions.
· Bachelor’s degree with 5-7 years of relevant work experience required.
· Strong analytical and consulting skills required.
· Previous experience with risk based analysis methodologies.
· 2+ years of prior management/supervisory experience is required.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
· Candidate must be articulate, detail oriented, and able to work independently.
· Candidate should possess a proactive approach toward problem solving.
· Project Management skills are preferred.
· Position requires strong computer skills including proficiency in the use of all Microsoft Office applications.
· Good interpersonal skills, negotiation skills, and ability to influence are required.
· Strong partnership and team building skills are required.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.