The Segment Analytics Manager position will be responsible for building processes, strategies and analysis to support the line of business with lead generation tactics. Works directly with lead generation managers on program and specialists’ performance. Partners with the line of business on operational requirements and oversees complex operational and analytic tasks and projects including reviewing performance and establishing metrics. Helps the business to define reporting requirements and analysis of data to assist the business in meeting operational objectives. Partners with the business to increase focus on drivers of productivity, quality, and efficiency. Interprets results and translates into operational process improvements Focus is on process improvement and compliance with internal or external audit. Responsible for supporting the coordination and execution of a variety of critical activities including strategic and tactical initiatives. Responsible for developing business review to present to senior management. Provides guidance to more junior analysts. Creates and recommends reporting solutions to meet the need of the business.
Works directly with project and business leaders to identify analytical requirements and process improvements. Familiar with a variety of mortgaging banking concepts, practices and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
· Delivering Results – Strive to set and understand goals and work to reach short-term goals and support long-term strategy.
· Communication - Share information, concepts and opinions with others that results in clear understanding and desired outcome. Also, the ability to answer complex inquiries, provide information, consult with customers and manage difficult customer interactions and effective communication with leadership and with senior executives
· Problem Solving -Identifies business issues which require an analytical solution, utilizes business knowledge to identify the root cause of business issues and to propose solutions
· Organization and Data Analytics: demonstrating the ability to understand financial concepts and analyze financial data; understanding business principles.
· Technical Knowledge: Understand and can perform advanced functions to articulate and provide performance analysis and numbers to senior leadership. Performs advanced technical tasks and as advanced familiarity with internal technology systems
· Ability to Learn and Follow Procedures: Demonstrates the ability to learn and apply a series of steps, rules, or guidelines needed to perform a specific task, responsibility, or role.
· Project Management: Able to lead projects and drive execution. Able to work with key partners to fully execute.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.