Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.3 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries We serve more than 50 million consumers and small businesses through more than 5,600 bank branches, 18,700 ATMs, credit cards, mortgage offices and online and mobile banking as well as through relationships with auto dealerships.
The Consumer & Business Banking (CBB) Technology Business Management Office is seeking a dynamic self-motivated Business Management Lead, who will face off to the Chase Wealth Management (CWM) Chief Technology Officer (CTO) and Customer Relationship Manager (CRM) CTO. The individual must be a collaborative partner of high integrity, with a proven track record of superior problem-solving skills through previous experience in Financial Controls, Resource Management Business/Technology Priorities & Goals, Project Planning, and Business Strategy.
Key responsibilities include:
· Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships across all levels and influence key, senior stakeholders
· Strong program/project management, persuasion & data analytical skills with oral and written communication aptitude
· Innovative thinker with the ability to derive, formulate, and develop new concepts, systems, processes and initiatives; Self-starter with the ability to think creatively and laterally
· Process-oriented with strong organization and critical problem solving skills
· Ability to deal with several priorities simultaneously and maintain a flexible approach between detailed analysis and macro indicators
· Strong reporting background, particularly in consolidating, manipulating and presenting large volumes of data
· Deep execution experience with a demonstrated ability to meet and enforce deadlines
· Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate at executive levels including CIO/CFO/CEO levels
· Demonstrated ability to meet and enforce deadline
· 7+ years background in Business Analysis/Financial Analysis or Management Consulting
· Education: Bachelors or Masters Degree in Business Process/Finance/Process/Analytics or a related field
· Finance, Project Management or Business Management experience within a technology organization required
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.