JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM
) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at http://www.jpmorganchase.com/
Global Cybersecurity ensures the security and resiliency of the Firm’s computing environment, enabling it to protect customer and employee confidential information, and comply with regulatory and audit requirements globally. We accomplish this through strong information security leadership and active collaboration with line of business information risk managers to provide high-quality security solutions and services that are focused on improving the Firm's risk posture.
Global Cybersecurity Operations is a combined Operations and Intelligence organization. The team is fully dedicated to identifying and minimizing cyber-related threats, incident response, while remaining compliant with the firm's information security requirements. The team operates 24 hours a day, seven days a week, every day of the year.
Within Global Cybersecurity Operations, the Business Management Office seeks an experienced Audit/Regulatory professional with experience communicating cybersecurity programs to external parties, particularly regulators.
Roles and Responsibilities
Manage deliverables pertaining to Regulatory & Audit engagements, including responding to inquiries, managing examinations, and providing substantiation material
Establish and drive a consistent review and communications process with regulators, collaborating with the firm's global Compliance organization
Understand the sensitivity of response and nature of what is provided externally
Work with Firmwide Cybersecurity colleagues and other internal teams, including but not limited to Legal, Compliance, Oversight & Control and management teams
- 5-7 years of professional experience within Information Technology, Audit, Compliance or Governance
- 1- 3 years of experience in IT Risk/Technology Controls, IT Audit or equivalent
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint) and Microsoft SharePoint
- Demonstrate organizational and time management skills with the ability to adapt and adjust to changing priorities and to manage multiple assignments with challenging / conflicting deadlines
- Outstanding verbal, interpersonal and written communication and presentation skills, including demonstrated ability to interact with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Strong organizational and time management skills; ability to manage multiple and conflicting priorities in a global organization, and to adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to develop and maintain strong partnerships with key stakeholders, and to work across LOBs and regions, balancing the needs of multiple organizations
- Ability to both learn from colleagues and think outside the box
- CRISC, CISSP, or CISM/CISA certifications a plus
- Bachelor’s degree required
This position is anticipated to require the use of one or more High Security Access (HSA) systems. Users of these systems are subject to enhanced screening which includes both criminal and credit background checks, and/or other enhanced screening at the time of accepting the position and on an annual basis thereafter. The enhanced screening will need to be successfully completed prior to commencing employment or assignment.