This unique role within the Chase Branded Cards (“CBC”) business unit has a diverse set of responsibilities and offers the opportunity to work on high priority projects with significant exposure to the CBC President and Senior Leadership Team. The role requires a diverse skill set and a strong understanding of the credit card business. The individual in this role will need to manage multiple projects in a dynamic environment. Additionally, the individual will need to build partnerships across the organization to effectively drive projects.
· Management and oversight of key strategic projects for the CBC business (e.g. business planning sessions, governance projects)
· Coordination of monthly business update meetings across multiple functional areas for the CBC senior leadership team
· Coordination of business unit updates with the Chase Card Services executive teamStrategic analyses across the Chase Branded Cards portfolios
· Bachelor’s degree required; Advanced degree in business, finance or economics preferred
· Excellent communication skills – including the ability to create executive level presentations
· Excellent project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast paced and dynamic environment with continual deadlines
· Ability to build strong partnerships and lead cross functional teams
· Strong understanding of the key financial metrics and drivers of the credit card business
· Strong analytical problem solving skills
· Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.