Improving customer retention is a big financial opportunity for Chase Card Services (CCS) and one of its top priorities for 2016 and beyond. This individual will take on a critical role in the Retention Center of Excellence driving key initiatives to retain our best customers. This high visibility role will interact with all businesses across CCS.
This is a great opportunity for a dynamic individual to work across Chase Card Services and be part of an exciting group that is key to future growth for Card. This person will be part of a start-up like environment where the team members are expected to roll-up their sleeves and contribute to the overall team goals/objectives. The candidate must be able to work within a team environment and support product teams across CCS in their diverse retention objectives.
· Co-lead development and optimization of Reactive Retention strategies to prevent voluntary closures
· Take point on the high impact ALT initiative and execute quarterly, manage expansion across BUs and prompt additions, and performance optimization
· Partner with product marketing teams, CMS, Marketing Services, and Analytics teams to help develop/refine retention eligibility, as well as offer and targeting strategies
· Partner with Operations and CMS leaders to implement mission critical tools, performance management, and knowledge resources to support retention
· Conduct ad-hoc analyses, listening sessions, and on-site meetings to identify, develop, and launch enhancements to retention strategies
· Lead the day to day execution of key reactive retention initiatives
· Help drive the broader Retention agenda, including proactive strategies
· Bachelors Degree required
· 5+ years of related marketing, customer experience, and campaign management experience
· Direct marketing, customer communications, and campaign management experience across traditional and digital channels
· Ability to effectively interact with key stakeholders at all levels, and identify and act on opportunities
· Strong customer service operations knowledge preferred
· Strong project management, multi-tasking, influencing, and leadership skills with sharp attention to detail
· Highly Inquisitive yet focused on delivering results
· Strong communication skills, both written and oral, with the ability to present information clearly and professionally
to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment balancing multiple tasks
· Ability to manage projects in cross-functional teams to meet critical delivery milestones
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.