Improving customer retention is a big financial opportunity for Chase Card Services (CCS) and one of its top priorities for 2016 and beyond. This individual will take on a critical role in the Retention Center of Excellence driving key initiatives to retain our best customers. This high visibility role will interact with all businesses across CCS.
This is a great opportunity for a dynamic individual to work across Chase Card Services and be part of an exciting group that is key to future growth for Card. This person will be part of a start-up like environment where the team members are expected to roll-up their sleeves and contribute to the overall team goals/objectives. The candidate must be able to work within a team environment and support product teams across CCS in their diverse retention objectives.
· Co-lead development and optimization of Reactive Retention strategies to prevent voluntary closures
· Take point on the high impact ALT initiative and execute quarterly, manage expansion across BUs and prompt additions, and performance optimization
· Partner with product marketing teams, CMS, Marketing Services, and Analytics teams to help develop/refine retention eligibility, as well as offer and targeting strategies
· Partner with Operations and CMS leaders to implement mission critical tools, performance management, and knowledge resources to support retention
· Conduct ad-hoc analyses, listening sessions, and on-site meetings to identify, develop, and launch enhancements to retention strategies
· Lead the day to day execution of key reactive retention initiatives
· Help drive the broader Retention agenda, including proactive strategies
· Bachelors Degree required
· 5+ years of related marketing, customer experience, and campaign management experience
· Direct marketing, customer communications, and campaign management experience across traditional and digital channels
· Ability to effectively interact with key stakeholders at all levels, and identify and act on opportunities
· Strong customer service operations knowledge preferred
· Strong project management, multi-tasking, influencing, and leadership skills with sharp attention to detail
· Highly Inquisitive yet focused on delivering results
· Strong communication skills, both written and oral, with the ability to present information clearly and professionally
to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment balancing multiple tasks
· Ability to manage projects in cross-functional teams to meet critical delivery milestones
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.