About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With 21 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
About J.P. Morgan Investor Services
J.P. Morgan Investor Services, a division of the Corporate & Investment Bank, is a unique combination of related, complementary businesses, working together to provide our clients with seamless end-to-end solutions across the spectrum of fund and custody services, financing, execution and clearing, all with the objective of helping our clients succeed. These product families occupy a top-tier position in the industry in their own right and this combination provides an expanded, integrated and best-in-class suite of end-to-end capabilities.
Custody and Fund Services provides middle office, custody, accounting and administration services for fund managers including mutual funds, hedge funds, private equity, real estate funds, pension funds and fund of funds.
Reporting to the Global Head of Middle Office product and product development, the Executive Director role will lead a team of 3-5 subject matter experts based in EMEA, overseeing development and delivery of the strategic middle office services , with primary responsibility for ensuring execution of the product development roadmap defined. The lead will also play a key role in supporting product, client retention and strategic new business growth, working closely with other partners in the C&FS organisation.
This role is responsible for leading the delivery of core product strategic solutions to meet the needs of the clients and prospects for Middle office; partnering with the WHEM lead and partners in APAC to deliver a global product. Our aim is to position J.P. Morgan as ‘best in class’ with clients and prospects. The Product Development Team also maintains and expands subject matter expertise.
The Product Development Team is multi-locational (London, Bournemouth, New York) and is organized into functional groups: change the bank to deliver the strategic middle office services and delivering change for clients on the current service.
This position, within the Product Development team, will be located in Bournemouth.
The successful candidate will be engaged in delivering on the product development roadmap, implementing product solutions, operational model and technology change aligned to the strategic roadmap.
- Design and delivery of the global operating model
- Delivering against the strategic product development roadmap through the full project life cycle that is linked to the Investment Initiative programme
- Drive the delivery: responsibilities range from analysis, design of the operating model, client migration planning and testing through to deployment
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of existing product capabilities and influence the product design and solutions
- Key input into the business benefits resulting from the build out of the capabilities
- Establish governance to ensure escalation of issues/risk and partnering with operations and technology in delivery of the strategic roadmap
- Product subject matter expert in Middle office services with practical operational experience in middle office services
- Comprehensive knowledge of middle office
- Excellent communication, influencing and negotiation skills with the ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships both internally and with external clients; executive presentation skills
- Analytical skills, problem solving, good critical thinking and decision-making skills based upon fact and business/industry knowledge
- Experience working across multiple business areas and/or functions to deliver results;
- Worked in an Operations, Client Service or Product role
- Experience of managing small to medium sized projects through to successful delivery
- Ability to work independently and multitask in a fast paced environment
About J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.