About J.P. Morgan Treasury Services
J.P. Morgan Treasury Services (TS) is one of the world's largest providers of treasury management services. J.P. Morgan's TS business is a full-service provider of innovative cash management, trade, liquidity, commercial card, and escrow services - specifically developed to meet the challenges treasury professionals face today. More than 135,000 corporations, financial institutions, governments and municipalities in over 180 countries and territories entrust their business to J.P. Morgan.
About the Team
The Core Cash Product Management Team is responsible for product strategy, development and commercialization of the payments solutions that J.P. Morgan delivers to Corporates, Financial Institution and Non-Bank Financial Institution clients globally. Given the geographic footprint of the payment businesses and client base, the team is deployed globally across all regions. Client Access represents the critical distribution channel for all Treasury Services products and services to customers in the region.
About the Position
The Client Access and Information Reporting Product Manager will be responsible for product strategy, development and commercialization of electronic banking and information reporting that J.P. Morgan delivers to clients globally. In addition, the Product Manager will need to assure proper solution sets are built across all segments, keep up to date with all market and regulatory items impacting the products, and ensure day to day programs and service are managed. The role includes extensive collaboration with Sales, Operations, Service, Technology, Risk, Compliance and Legal through both the deal process and new product development.
- Business Management and promotion / marketing for all new and existing product capabilities to drive commercialisation through revenue growth
- Leading voice of expertise and business guidance for payments and information reporting products distributed through JPMorgan ACCESS, Host-to-Host, Multicash/EBICS, including critical client needs and a deep understanding of the external market
- Operate as a single point of ownership for all customer information reporting needs, including statements, transaction status reporting, and other information needs to be distributed through client channels
- Anticipate internal and external factors impacting the Client Access and Information Reporting product channels and implementing plans to mitigate risks and capitalize on opportunities
- Contribute significant thought leadership to our strategy, clients and the market
- Work closely with Product Managers across TS EMEA and Global partners to ensure all considerations are met
- Structure and present reporting and updates to senior management
- Understand the risks inherent in the product and drive programs to mitigate as required, including Know Your Product (KYP) and associated risk management processes
- Able to demonstrate proven product management and development experience within a Wholesale, Investment or Commercial bank, preferably in cash management
- A strategic thinker with the ability to motivate and drive tactical execution
- Able to provide examples of presentation and influencing skills both with clients and internal partnerships
- Solid track record of success in developing and implementing large-scale initiatives
- Experience with and/or prior collaboration with Sales, Operations and Technology
- Creative problem solver, capable of developing innovative and differentiated solutions
- Superior presentation and communication skills; able to sell one-self and ideas both internally and in a deal-based environment
- Ability to proactively distribute thought expertise articulately and with clarity
About J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer..