Sales and Wealth Management Field Delivery - Training Officer I is a Trainer/Facilitator who reports to a Training Manager or Senior Training Manager. The Training Officer 1 delivers multiple Sales training programs to support the branch network, and trains all levels of branch sales staff, potentially including but not limited to Bankers, Branch Managers, Financial Advisors and Market Directors. Training focuses on all aspects of branch sales and service skills as deemed appropriate for both new hire and existing employee audiences. The Training Officer I may be mentored by a Training Officer II, Lead Trainer while learning new content, and may also be given stretch goals to participate in projects that enhance credibility and expertise accordingly.
The Training Officer I will work to achieve established CCB Learning goals by staying current on all assigned training content, and delivering same in an engaging, effective manner as assessed by routine training observations and as evaluated by all participants in attendance. A Training Officer I may work on related project teams as needed, and should actively seek avenues for completion of developmental goals. The Training Officer I will assist the Training Manager with other tasks when needed and perform other duties as requested or directed.
· At least 3-5 years of successful branch sales experience required
· At least 2 years of Branch Manager or equivalent management experience required
· Facilitation or presentation experience required
· Ability to travel when needed, 50%-75% of the time
· Organization skills and ability to multi-task.
· Ability to be flexible in reacting and adapting quickly to changes
· Excellent verbal and written communications.
· Excellent coaching skills in all forms of communication.
· Demonstrates outstanding presentation, oral and written communication skills.
· Demonstrates professional demeanor.
· Proficient PC skills (Excel, Word, Power Point, etc.).
· Flexible with training dates.
· Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent experience in a function related discipline.
· Demonstrates effective facilitation skills
· Demonstrates effective communication skills
· Professional demeanor
· Applies adult learning principles
· Demonstrates content expertise
· Demonstrates the ability to assess participant learning styles and implement changes to adapt delivery style
· Gives constructive feedback, and effectively coach participants during class
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.